6.04.2010

hopeless romantic seeks filthy whore

I had a hoodie with that saying on it at one point. The first time I saw it I knew that I just had to have it… I saw, in that one sentence, a perfect summation of my ideal sexual identity and fantasy. It hit me like a bolt of en-lightening. So I bought it and wore it around. People loved it; it always brought out smiles. E would always good naturedly smirk and say, “Yup. I’m his whore.” Ahhh the good ol’ days.

But quite honestly something was missing. Although my true heart’s desire was emblazoned across my chest in the form of that hoodie, it did not accurately reflect reality. We did not have that kind of a union. Though actions were certainly there from time to time, it had not fully sunk in heart deep. We were slightly disjointed and disconnected, continually replaying well rehearsed routine. Kind of like this…



not music to scroll by. stop and listen.



Then one day E sat down with a book called Twilight.

It was a Tuesday I think. I didn’t really see her again until sometime Thursday evening when she closed the back cover on Breaking Dawn and looked up at me. She had this wild look in her eye, shirt wet from drool. “More…” her eyes said.
“MORE!!!!”

And as I soon found out, there IS more. A lot more. Soon there was mention of other tales: Midnight Sun. The Office. The Submissive. The Dominant. The List. Inked Armor & Clipped Wings. Master of the Universe... I could go on. :) I've never read them, so I couldn’t tell you what they were about. All I know is that suddenly I’m beginning to be woken out of a sound sleep at 4am with either my cock in her mouth or her kitty on my face.

I moan gently, on the outside, to let her know I’m game.

With my inside voice however:
”YYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s finally happened!!!!! My filthy whore is here!!!!!!!! I’ve been waiting so long for you!!!!
Free at last, FREE AT LAST!!! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY SHES FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”


You see, for me, E going through this rapid metamorphosis is like the fulfillment of a lifelong dream. Seriously. But it is not only her who has undergone change through this. I have learned much as well. About what it takes to really please a woman. Not just Physically, but Mentally, Emotionally, and Spiritually. To really take my role as husband, lover, and friend seriously and make it the best experience for her that I can. Because when I do, it comes back to me tenfold. (any lurking fellas, write that down...)

I’ve learned the awesome power of restraint. Not diving in quickly with the “goal of orgasm” and rushing towards it like it’s some kind of race. I’ve learned how to take time to engage her and be present with her. Play with her. I’ve learned how to just slow the fuck down, enjoy one another, make it feel good, and have fun with it! Because if it feels good, and I keep it up, eventually she'll cum all over my face. And that's nice... (whispers: psst! guys! did you know that? take notes!!!) Then repeat that process again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again...

Right about this point she's going to be a spasming puddle. So if you've actually put in the hard work and effort and put off seeking your own pleasure to get to this point, Congratulations! Because any woman to whom you've just given 7 orgasms in a row will pretty much do most anything (within pre-determined limits) with you and for you that you would ask of her at that moment.

If you've never actually beat the game and made it to the end before, it's definitely worth the practice.

Am I wrong ladies?

That is how you receive your pleasure as a man. It should be a relationship of Giving/Receiving. Not the near ubiquitous imposter of Allowing/Taking. The Physical differences are subtle, but the Emotional and Spiritual ones are monumental. Allowing/Taking creates a split and allows for disconnected selfishness. Giving/Receiving creates a symbiotic circle that goes round and round and round.

E is not the only one who has had a sexual beast awoken through all of this. I mean, now that my filthy whore is finally here she gets me so goddamn fucking hard so quick that I want to do seriously nasty things to her. Even to just stand in front of her, with my nose and mouth near the base of her neck, and just breathe and take her in fucks my shit all up. I love it. I can't get enough!!!!!!! E is my Perfect Drug. (and I mean that in a completely non-Twilight, Nine Inch Nails kind of way)

I've also learned a lot about how jealous of a person I can be. And that is much more difficult to control. Yet even this provides background for positive sexual expression if we can contain it and channel it in the proper direction. Like fucking her extra hard one night just so all the next day when I'm gone at work she'll be walking just a little sideways, smiling to herself, and remembering who the real Master of her kitty is... :)

Let me just embarrass the hell out of my woman right now and proclaim in front of everyone here just how awesome E is. She is my life-vein. She is my music throughout the day. She is the haven in which I rest. She is without a doubt one of the sexiest women alive and I love her terribly.

Well, shit. Listen to me prattling on about god knows what at this point. I guess what I am saying is that women are not the only ones who have had amazingly wonderful and life changing moments the past howevermany months. My life has also been altered irrevocably in a positive way because the Twilight saga came into E's life. Which invariably lead her here to all of you and you have changed her for the better. Your impact has changed US for the better. And for that I am truly, truly grateful. Thank you for tolerating the Pantz clan in your midst. We adore you.

Glad you could take the time to sit and listen. Laters. :)

(bows and waves)

I’ll leave you with one last song that is just screaming at me, saying that it needs to live here at the end of the post.
(feel free to sing along :) )

7 comments:

  1. This is fwamazing. The link should be sent out to all S/Os in the Twidom. Because they will either A) Learn something, or B) Agree. Possibly both. Show me a girl who dives into fanfic, and I'll show you a S/O who is reaping the rewards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AFUCKINGMEN SIR!!!

    Now get your sweet ass back to the bedroom or I'm gonna have to think up a really nasty punishme...oh wait...that's what you want isn't it? ISN'T IT!!!??? *winks*

    Your Filthy Whore
    E

    ohshit...my vw is heatt. no fucking joke. damn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All men should read fanfic. It's like a fucking (literally) manual. It's nice to hear from someone who's reaping the rewards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your kind words, ladies. it just seems strange to me how many men are afraid of a woman's sexuality when it is the thing they crave most in the world.

    you would think they might want to know a little about it...

    or perhaps they DON'T really want to know about it? but that's a much larger and completely different issue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My opinion is that men are idiots. It's been my opinion for some time now, and I stand by it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear SmartEpantz

    I follow rahabskitchen from time to time and followed from there to the hubtard blog and find him telling men that the way to please their wife is to just fuck them extra hard to remind her who is master of her kitty. Please, I do read fanfic I know you're referring to MOTU. For your information I am male, I am married, very happily to a lovely woman who is into twilight. No she isn't online at present, she hasn't ignored me in any way, shape or form and she isn't hiding any secret blogging from me. I, like your Mr Pantz, E, was introduced to "Twitardia" by my wife. I haven't felt the need to reach out and touch somebody or comment or befriend all these women. Its their space, to vent, have fun, discuss. Not his place to send out his "all in the name of love, transparency and honesty" crap. Just because he feels the need to share intimate details of his sex life doesn't mean he has to tell all unsundry. That's what upset the balance. The fact that this male came in and suddenly said "hey look, I see you're all hurting, I see you all need someone to talk to. I'm a MAN, come talk to me, I'm so understanding" They didn't all need that. So if he had a few emails, cool, keep it to yourself. Why tell everyone that "oh look at all these poor hurting people" and "look at all your bad marriages". That's a crock. Not everyones marriage is bad, not everyone wants his help. Is he a qualified therapist...does he have training...somehow I think not. A little knowledge can do a lot of damage if someone is in a bad way. Keep your help and your bible teachings for someone who wants it. Oh yeah and saving, as he puts it, one woman and her daughter does not make him God. Despite what he thinks. Great that you and he helped her but maybe, just maybe he shouldn't keep pulling that out to justify his "God is telling me to do stuff" kick.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Do it. You know you want to.