8.05.2010

hello... is there anybody IN there... just nod if you can hear me...



alright. so it was brought to my attention that i have been negligent in finishing my story and that there are some people still waiting on the edge of their seats. sorry about the delay.

moving, getting more responsibility at work, moving more, moving a store, opening a new one... it's all kept me overly busy. however, since there is still interest, i will finish my story. perhaps i will have the next installment done for you tonight. perhaps. no promises. that way your expectations stay low. which helps things work out better for me.

miss you all and hope all is well with yous.

1 comment:

  1. i'm in here. i'm nodding. i'm loving you.

    always.
    E

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Do it. You know you want to.